Thursday, January 3, 2008

To start like this...

I guess i have to start like this, by saying....

Hi!
This is my first post on a blog, ever! I just wanna say that...

"Click"- Pause. In case you didn't get that, that was me pausing, you know... stopping the motion.

I'm sorry, I guess I don't believe in cliches. I'd really love to find some way to ensure that everything was original, I guess thats a pretty controversial thing to say considering I have no choice but to buy pirated DVDs from Communist in Gadong. But thats the thing i have NO choice. No choice but to accept everything, even though its not to my liking.

Hahahaha, I guess this is whats so cool about being able to blog. You can talk about anything and no one can judge you... well, directly anyways.OKAY OKAY, back to the last thing i said.

Haven't you(whoever you are) felt as if you were being held back from being able to do things... your own way? I mean, you know how people say "If only it were a perfect world"? Well, for other people, the definition of "a perfect world" is unique for every individual. Also including me, cause well, what have I done that puts me apart from ordinary people? Nothing! Hahhaha, anyways... Yeah, i was saying that we can't have things exactly how we want it to be. I mean, you can't have your milo at the perfect temperature every time you drink it, you can't have your toast the perfect brown, can't have the that like this, can't have this like that.

It can never be a perfect world, but I have to say, it's not as if you can't be happy living in this world. And thats a good thing, because if you did live in a perfect world, theres nothing you can do to make things better for yourself right? Cause isn't that the prime reason we were put in this world? To be able to make things better. For you, and everyone else.

Hahha, i'm just rambling, but, who gives a crap? Hahahahah. This is sweet, I can say anything i want. I really don't know if this was a good start to the blog. But i got sidetracked halfway, so I kinda lost track of what I was originally going to talk about. Honestly I think it was something worth talking about but yeah, things happen. Hahahha. Don't worry, since blogging is still free, and it's not illegal, i'll be back with more things to talk about. Hopefully.

Keep well, everyone.




No comments: