Friday, January 4, 2008

Your comedy factor.

Hey everyone,

I just want to start off by asking, do you watch Russell Peters? Well if you do, you'll know that he is one funny brown man, and one reason why hes so funny, is because he makes fun of every race on earth without being offensive, because what he says is actually true. You guys do DO everything that he points out. Hahahaha, anyway, the fact that he managed to point out something particularly funny about a race, whether it be their accents, their language or how they stereotypically act made me realise.... Malay isn't a funny race.
Think about it...

Besides when some of us try to speak, note, I bolded SOME and TRY for a good reason. I'm sure you all are intelligent enough to not ask why. Anyway, true or not? The Malay race isn't a funny race! Theres nothing(really)to make fun of, we don't have a distinct accent, no funny stereotypical Malay things to make fun of. I mean, the actual fact is, Malays are the ones who make fun of other Malays, when they're not busy making fun of other people that is. Hahaha, i'm not insulting or anything okay? I just wanted to point it out, that Malay people like... well, me, can't ever be included in any Russell Peters joke.Whether that be a good thing or a bad thing, i leave it up to you to decide.

I know its pretty random for me to put this on, but yeah, it's just one of those impulsive feelings that you can't ignore. And the weirdest thing that made me think about this was my mom. My mom watched Russell Peters(yeah, she did)with me and my siblings, and at the end she remarked- "There aren't any jokes about Malay people". And I went... oh yeaaaaaaaahh.

I guess i'll be back pretty soon to talk about something else thats pretty irrelevant... to anything.

My parting words. Think... It ain't illegal yet.

Stay well everyone.

No comments: